Besides it being a beautiful piece of art hanging on your wall, a diamond painting is a good way to obtain some peace of mind and to get in touch with the artist within you, get your anxiety and stress taken away while you meditate and focus on your paint by diamond canvas.
What you should expect in your paint by diamond package:
Our Diamond Painting kits Include every tool you need to get started!
- 1x Numbered high-quality canvas Rolled around a foam.
- A pack of diamonds
- 1x premium diamond drill pen too
- 1x wax pad used to pick up diamonds with the diamond pen
- 1x grooved organizing tray (shake lightly to sort your diamonds)
Why Doing 5D Diamond Painting Dotz:
- Experiencing Success: In the 5D diamond painting approach, the completion of a picture can provide a great sense of achievement. Thus, improving self-confidence and inspiring creation.
- Improve your concentration and memory: continuous focus and peace are helping you to promote your concentration levels. Get away from the everyday chaos of the multi-tasking world and social media with diamond dotz kits.
How Diamond Dotz Art Kit Works:
- Step 1:
Unbox Canvas, tools, and diamonds.
- Step 2:
Flatten your canvas on a dry, flat, clean table
- Step 3:
Pick a color diamond to start with, pour some diamond beads into the tray, and if you hold it at a slight angle and shake it gently the diamonds will settle right side up so they are facing the correct way to pick them up with the applicator.
- Step 4:
Peel back a small section of the plastic film to work on at one time, It’s easiest to work on a small section at a time. It is important to keep the canvas covered when you aren’t working on it.
- Step 5:
Apply Wax to the diamond pen.
- Step 6:
After matching the diamond to its corresponding symbol on the canvas, you can then pick up the diamonds as they will easily stick to the tip of the applicator. Once picked up, carefully press the diamond onto its corresponding symbol on the canvas. Always remember to add a little bit more wax if the pen seems like it doesn’t pick up the diamonds anymore.